Today is Monday, and after a long wonderful weekend of doing nothing more than I absolutely had to, I came back to work, only to be missing my watch. Do you know how annoying it is not to have a watch?!? And in my classroom, I purposely set my clock a few minutes off so that my students don't pack up to leave before the bell rings, so that messed me up even more today because I kept forgetting that it was set wrong, and I kept thinking we had a few more minutes and then the bell would ring! Dangit!
I hope my husband found my watch at home today... If not, then I am going to have to find batteries for the other ones that I need batteries for! Argh.... I hate Mondays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No sign of the watch yet... if anyone else has any ideas of where I might have left it... that would be nice!
I feel like I'm losing my mind!
maybe your son ate it. is his tummy ticking?
um, or his diaper?
Post a Comment