If you have ever prayed for me, I appreciate you greatly, and ask for your continued support now.
Yesterday, my perfect child had his 9-month old well baby check-up. Being thankful that there weren't any shots or anything of that nature going on, I skipped out on this appointment. I can't decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing now, because we find out now that my little Micheal has a heart murmur.
Doctors (and everyone else I have said anything to) has said that this is perfectly normal and that 80% of all babies get them, and then grow out of them. So, we shall see.
But, I don't want to be in the part of the 80% that doesn't grow out of it, so pray for my child, that when we take him to a pediatric cardioligist there will not be anymore murmurs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
can't BELIEVE you didn't call me. seething anger, but forgiving you enough to call you RIGHT NOW.
I'm so sorry! I hope you'll learn to forgive me for these grievous mistakes I make in informing people of important events in my life!
Post a Comment