Sunday, October 08, 2006

Night and Day

It's amazing how my child's attitude is the difference between night and day now that I have taken him out of the situation at the babysitter's house that he didn't like. Do I have another babysitter lined up yet for this week? Nope. Am I worried? NO! Because I am enjoying the fact that my child doesn't go to bed in a bad mood and then wake up mad at me anymore.

So, long story short, my child didn't like the babysitter's house. I think he was ignored and didn't have anyone to play with, so it wasn't any fun. I also think that he got made the example for the younger boys, and being the one in trouble all the time just isn't any fun at all. So, we decided to take him out of that environment, and so far, I've had nothing but good feelings about it for three days. What lesson did I learn? Listen to my instinct, because apparently, I was right.

No comments: