Monday, October 23, 2006

Random Musings

  • A well-deserved weekend alone isn't always what you wanted by the end of the weekend. It starts getting a little lonely when you're used to noise all around you and for four days there is none.
  • There is nothing better than painting a room. It feels great to get rid of someone else's smudges and blemishes, and put a new clean coat of paint over anything that once was theirs.
  • It's a million times easier to paint a room without a two-year old running around and putting his little fingers into everything because he wants to "help."
  • My house feels better now that I've got a room painted and curtains hanging!
  • I miss talking to my friends because I'm too tired to pick up the phone.
  • I miss my mom and sister because they live in the same house now and don't need to talk to me as much as they did when my sister lived here.
  • I sound like a pity party all of a sudden.
  • I'm tired.
  • I have to be at school before 7am tomorrow. I've got to go to bed.

No comments: