Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sweetest Thing...

As of Tuesday, I am another year older and a few pounds heavier. My husband and son took me to dinner and we just had to have some ice cream afterward. And even though it was so good that I couldn't finish it all, that's not the sweet thing I'm talking about.

Tuesday morning, Micheal woke up to get ready to go to his first day of "school" at the new daycare, and he was all smiles. He talked about going to school to see his friend, and how he was excited to take his backpack with him and everything! It was great! Daddy dropped him off and picked him up, and when I got home from school, I opened the door and heard my beautiful child yelling, "Mommy's home!!" That has got to be the coolest feeling. Right next to the sound of my two and a half year old son singing Happy Birthday Mommy over and over again, without any prompting from Mommy or Daddy! :) He's so sweet!

Hope you've had a sweet thing happen, too, because October is a month full of candy related incidences, which means it HAS to be a month full of sweets!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

happy belated!

sounds like your day was really sweet!