My sister had to visit our fair city the other day for a career fair at the college. Since she was in town, there was no way we were going to let her come to town and not go see her. So, we came home from school, packed up the things that I wanted to give her, and went into town. When we went to see her, she brought Micheal and I some fun things, mainly for Micheal, though.
She brought him some clothes for the winter, his Halloween costume, some books and a starfish Beanie Baby.
He really wasn't that interested in the starfish that night, but he was really interested in it the next morning. So interested, in fact, that he carries it with him everywhere now, and he named it. When I ask him where his starfish is, he tells me "No, Mommy! It's not a starfish, it's MY BABY!" The tag says that it's name is "Wish" after Wish Upon a Star, except that Micheal apparently doesn't like that name, so it's new name is My Baby.
At least it's not a boy playing with dolls, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way better than him lugging around a Barbie or Bratz doll. WHEW.
Very cute that Micheal has a baby! Uh-oh. Watch out. He may be lookin to you for a real one
HAHAHAHAHHAHA...I know. Scary.
Post a Comment