Saturday, September 09, 2006

Busy Bees

If you haven't noticed, I have been sadly neglecting my duties as a blogger. I have gotten to the point where I had to push one or two things to the back burner so that I could get other things done during this busy time of the first couple weeks of school. So, instead of shucking a husband and kid, I haven't gotten online in a week.
The other reason for this is that my husband has had the computer so that he can get his homework done for the week-long class he was taking. The funny part is that it was an instructor course, teaching them how to make lesson plans and teach a lesson. So, needless to say, I helped a little on his homework and typing his lesson plans. Which then meant that I didn't get my stuff done before it was bedtime, so I didn't go to bed before 11 any night this week. I have been exhausted. Thank God for a Saturday with no plans. So, now I can catch up on all the housework that has been neglected as well.
So, I better get going on that, and have something done by the time my husband gets back home today.
I have another post in the making, so I'll get that done and update you all soon!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

i hated that class cause i had to help. blah!