I wish that part of growing up meant that there was a pass or fail class that taught everyone the basics of dressing.
If I have to see another girl wearing a white shirt with anything other than a white or nude colored bra underneath it, I think I'm going to scream! I don't understand why people walk out of the house intentionally wearing a white tank top and a black bra!
I also don't understand boys that walk around with their pants down around their ankles, because what's the point of wearing them at all?
Twice this week, I have gone somewhere and been embarrassed for them. Why can't they either be embarrassed for themselves or just not wear it to begin with? This drives me nuts!
Okay, rant over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would've hated me in high school, but I believe in school dress codes. It should be statewide!
Post a Comment