We started out the weekend by switching his sleeping arrangements from his baby crib into the daybed we had in the guestroom.

Only now we don’t call it the guest bed, now we call it his BIG BOY bed. He absolutely LOVES it!

I’ve only had a problem with him getting out of it once, and that was because he didn’t feel good. But once I tucked him in right, then he fell asleep. He wakes up in the morning and asks to get up; he doesn’t just jump up, so that’s a good thing. But I think I’m having a harder time adjusting to this than he is. I just can’t get over the fact that he’s not my tiny baby anymore. He’s really getting bigger, and I get scared that the next time I blink, he’s going to be 18 and going off to college! AAAHHH!!!
1 comment:
Hmmm...time for baby #2? :) Ha!
Bella's pretty proud of her big girl bed too, though I admit she's slept with us most of my pregnancy just cuz I was craving sleep so bad and she won't make a peep if snuggled with her daddy! Yeah, it'll be a toughie when time to return to our regularly scheduled program.
Congrats on the bed transfer! As our babies have grown into little people it is both wonderful and sad.
Post a Comment