Without trying to step on anyone's toes about information that I should have called about, I wanted to update everyone on what Micheal did this week.
This week I (Micheal) learned:
- how to say "banana".
- how to stand up by myself without anything to hold onto.
- why Mommy didn't want me to get into the containers on the bottom shelf that Grandmama left, because they had ink in them. (He found the blue ink stamp pad and got his hands, his knees, his clothes, and my floor all blue. :) )
- how fast Mommy can strip me and put me in the tub when I get too dirty.
- how to make Grandma laugh. When she asks me where my nose is, I scrunch up my nose and breath in and out.
- to show off my belly, my nose ('ose'), my teeth ('eef'), my tongue, my ears, and my eyes.
- (almost) how to say Melinda ('ma-ninna').
- to give a hug and kiss to anyone around me when I am leaving or going to bed.
All in all, it's been a pretty eventful week! Too bad that summer is getting closer and closer to being over! :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it IS going fast isn't it. inservice is like 3 weeks away! :(
i guess i need to find out when my classes start!
That would be a beneficial piece of information to you.. :)
Post a Comment