What I was doing 10 years ago:
Ten years ago, I was working at Discovery Zone as a party hostess, making little kids’ birthday wishes come true. I was also dreading that the summer would be over before I was ready for it, because it would be my senior year, and I wasn’t ready to leave all my friends.
What I was doing 5 years ago:
Five years ago, I was still in college, with almost a year to graduate. I wasn’t one of those in and out in four years type people. Jonathan and I were engaged, with five months until our wedding day. We had also just hit our dating anniversary of one year. Life was getting started.
What I was doing 1 year ago:
One year ago, I was still trying to get the hang of nursing my 2 month old son. I was also working on my Master’s, which I am proud to say I am finishing my last summer of, and will done with classes in December.
What I was doing yesterday:
Yesterday was Friday, and I had my Master’s class again. We got out early so that those people that have to drive could be home at a decent hour. I worked on a new page of my scrapbook and got to bed before 10!
5 snacks I enjoy:
1) ANY ice cream by Blue Bell (almost)
2) Heath bars
3) strawberries sprinkled with sugar
4) apples with peanut butter
5) Doritos
5 songs I know all the words to:
1) I Love my Lips by Veggie Tales
2) Most songs by George Strait
3) The Yeti Song by the Backyardigans
4) Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep (every night with Micheal)
5)Fathers and Daughters by John Mayer
5 Things I would do with $100 million:
1) Pay off my house and any other major credit cards.
2) Pay off my car, and maybe buy a new one, no car note.
3) Pay someone to clean my house once a week.
4) Buy Jonathan the things he wants.
5) Pay off my student loans, and set aside enough for Micheal (or any other future children) to go to school.
5 locations I would like to run away to:
1) any Caribbean island
2) the safety of my bed when the world seems too much.
3) a massage parlor that would uphold the Calgon the commercial, and “take me away”.
4) New York, to see a Broadway show
5) Las Vegas, to spend someone else’s money.
5 bad habits I have:
1) sometimes saying the things that I think without first censoring my thoughts.
2) letting too much stress build up and then letting it all out on my husband or sister.
3) nagging my husband
4) not cleaning my house enough
5) whining about things I cannot change, or even those that I can.
5 things I like doing:
1) swimming in my pool when it’s hot
2) playing around on the Internet when I get a chance.
3) taking a nap with my child sleeping on my chest
4) reading the newest book that my friends recommend.
5) making my child laugh.
5 things I would never wear:
1) a skirt when I didn’t have to
2) a shirt that clung so close to me that it showed my left over baby belly rolls.
3) earrings in any place other than my earlobes, and only one per ear.
4) any shirt that has offensive language on it.
5) a see-through shirt with no bra.
5 TV shows I like:
1) Big Brother
2) Desperate Housewives
3) Survivor
4) Grey’s Anatomy
5) Friends
5 Biggest joys of the moment:
1) seeing Micheal trying out new things, and learning something new everyday.
2) making my child laugh
3) seeing Micheal’s face light up when Daddy comes in the door.
4) watching Daddy and Micheal play on the floor before bedtime.
5) a brand new container of ice cream in the freezer that my husband doesn’t know about… yet.
5 Favorite toys:
1) my new laptop
2) all my mom’s scrapbooking accessories
3) my DVR for the TV
4) our pool
5) Micheal’s new basketball goal (not that I play, but watching him play is more fun.)
I’m not tagging anyone because I don’t know anyone else with a blog that hasn’t been tagged already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The 6th bad habit:
Not calling your Dallas friend enough!! =)
you're completely and totally correct and I still apologize tri-fold!
And please excuse me for being so ignorant, but last I heard, the phone worked both ways! :)
Ooooh. Fiesty!!
Post a Comment