First off, I saw this on the news the other day and thought about my sister, and my Granny. No matter how early they try to be, if you want them there at 3 pm, tell them to be there at 2 pm. Now that she's got a job, she's got to be there a little earlier, and she gets up really early to get there on time, and she hasn't been fired yet, so I guess she gets there on time.
Secondly, I just saw this story on the news, and I can not seriously believe that this happens. It's just sad, really. I mean, I know a girl that didn't know she was pregnant until about six months into it, when she felt the baby kick, but to be so big that she didn't even feel it kick, and thought that her contractions or whatever were just a stomach ache! Argh! It bothers me that some people are blessed with children, when I have other friends that have not been blessed with their own child.
Story time is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ouch."No matter how early they try to be, if you want them there at 3 pm, tell them to be there at 2 pm. Now that she's got a job, she's got to be there a little earlier, and she gets up really early to get there on time, and she hasn't been fired yet, so I guess she gets there on time." That hurts. I can be a very punctual person thank you very much. It all depends on my personal drive/motivation. If it is related to work, I am on time and I stay late. This in turn affects the remaining time that I have for whatever personal life that I don’t have. Heretofore, the individuals involved with my personal life believe that I am late. I do not plan on nor do I anticipate any said relieving of a job position by my employer. If there is a relieving of a job position it would be on my terms, yet I still do not foresee that occurrence in the near future. But thank you for relaying your interpretations on the matter. But you are right about Granny...that woman cannot be on time. :)
Yet, on the news article at hand, it is quite interesting that their tardiness has become a national issue that their government is stepping in…I don’t know if you remember the Fernandez family…they were old pros at this tardiness thing. Wonder if they are going to try it? :)
So when are ya’ll coming home?
Post a Comment