Monday, March 19, 2007

Apologies

I'm really bad at this too many irons in the fire issue.

I have too many things going on right now, and not enough forethought to write them down when I think about them.

We've bought a new truck and gotten rid of the old junky monster.
We've had issues with the purchase of this truck with the dealership and the things that they have said they would do and haven't done yet.

We've completely finished potty-training at our house, and since December had only three accidents in bed, all of them minor.

We've been visited by in-laws and visited family at their house.

We've still not adjusted to this time change, and it is harder to get a little boy to sleep when it's only been dark for ten minutes instead of two hours.

And lastly, my husband went on a week long drive and back to California with his parents to pick up my youngest brother in law, hopefully to return on Thursday night, latest on Friday.
It's not like I don't know how to take care of myself, my child and my house all by myself, it's just nicer to have someone here at home.

Better posts are coming, when I remember to write them down. I promise.

No comments: