We eat dinner…
I take a bite, he takes a bite.
I put down my fork, he puts down his fork.
I take a drink, he takes a drink.
I put down the cup, he puts down the cup.
I pick up the drink again, he picks up the drink again.
And so the game plays on.
We go outside…
I have on tennis shoes, he wants on his tennis shoes.
But if he has on tennis shoes and I have on flip-flops, then we have to change his shoes because he wants his flip-flops on, too!
We get dressed in the morning…
Daddy puts on a grey shirt, Micheal wants a grey shirt.
And the fun continues… But, hey, it’s fun while it lasts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute to me, tiring for you :)
Remember, one day our children will be embarrassed to even have parents.
Post a Comment