To take the title from the pastor's sermon at church this morning, this could completely describe my life right now.
Thank God for the week-long vacation that we have been given this week for Thanksgiving. I am super excited that Micheal and I get to go home to my parents' house for a great meal and some quality time with family. I love this time of year! Not the fact that we eat way too much, but the time that we get to take off of work and share that time with each other. And right now, that's exactly what I need. A way to get away from my every day life and enjoy some time with my family. I just wish that my husband didn't have to work and could come with us, but that's the joys of having the job he has, no rest for the weary! :)
Here's to hoping that your week is just as restful and enjoyable, and that you take a little time to be thankful for the things you have and the people around you.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment