Saturday, November 04, 2006

Frustrations

I have tried twice to put up the pictures from our picture-taking visit to the Pumpkin Patch this year. I hate dial-up.

Micheal starting coughing about two weeks ago, and after a couple different tries of medicines recommended by a call to the doctor's office, I think we're just going to have to wait the time it takes to sit in the office and get some real medicine.

I started having some congestion Wednesday night, and ended up losing my voice. Even though I shouldn't have, I went to school on Thursday, feeling crummy, but Friday was better, and I could talk better. I guess I shouldn't have done that, either, because today was worse than the two days combined. I have only a whisper left, and the coughing won't stop for me, either. And is there any medicine in the house? Of course not! Because when someone else is sick, it gets used without replacement, or even getting put on the list. I usually try to keep a little bit of everything we usually use on hand, becuase no one wants to have to make a late night run to Walmart for a medicine.

Then today, Micheal started running a fever, and at 5 announced that he needed to go to his bed and lay down. I tried to talk him out of it, but he did it anyway. And he's been out ever since. We'll see if we wake up really early because of it.

Yesterday I found out that a girl that I went to junior high with died on Wednesday. I know that sounds random, but she lived here in the same town that I do, even though I hadn't talked to her in over three years. Her best friend was also a friend of mine from junior high, and she also went to school here, followed by her younger brother, who happens to need some help with his College Algebra. And guess whose name his professor gave him for a tutor? Me! Strange world, huh?

1 comment:

Melinda said...

So post them already!! :) What am I suppose to do?!?! Come to Nac and get my own personal copy??? :) hehehehe