I wore a brand new skirt to work today. Like, cut the tags off and put it on.
When I got home, I told my husband that I got a lot of comments on my new skirt today, and he said, "Why, 'cause you didn't wash it first?"
I replied that I never wash skirts or shirts of this material before I wear them, because then they wouldn't fit the right way afterward, and you have to at least get one wearing out of it if it's new!
He didn't agree. Who do you agree with? Do you wash EVERYTHING before you wear it? What about for your kids? I used to wash it all, but now if I can get away with my husband not seeing the tags come off, then I can "fib" and tell him that it has been washed already. Am I wrong? Could he be right? Say it ain't so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I wore a shirt and pants yesterday that had not been washed and the shirt I am wearing today I tore the tags off of. Even the shirt Reid is wearing today hasn't been washed yet. I totally agree with you.
I'm with you. At least get one wear out of it as it fit in the store, you never know what washing may do to it!
I'm a big fan of washing before wearing. Just imagine who could have tried on that same item... somebody oogy! I feel much better when I know the clothes are clean. =) --Erin
depends on the item!
i wash dillon's stuff, but not mine, and especially NOT dress clothes. jeans - yeah, cause they have that sticky residue from the strip that goes up the leg.
Post a Comment