School's back in, kids started back yesterday, and already, I feel like I'm way behind. I feel like there is so much that I need to do, and I don't know when I'll find the time to do it all. I have a nice conference period right in the middle of the day, so you'd think that would be a good time to get things going, right? Wrong. I have no room during my conference period. There is another teacher that has a class in my room during that period. It's really frustrating. So, I have to pick up all my stuff and get out when the other teacher comes in, and then I have fifty minutes to hang out somewhere else. It's kind of hard to get myself into anything when I know that I only have a short amount of time before I need to pick up all my stuff again and go back to my room.
And the worst part? The computer censor on my school's server has blocked all my blog reads. So, I really do have to find work or something to do during that time. I used to use the last twenty minutes of my day when the kids have gone to catch up on my "reading" but now I can't. I guess I could use that time to do the things I didn't get to do during my conference period. Man! I don't like having to actually WORK at work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aw - how sad for you! no blog reading at work!
as for me, i don't HAVE a conference period, or a lunch break, so i am a little jealous of yours!
wait . . . did you say fifty minutes?!? woah! ok, I'm jealous too!
Post a Comment