Saturday, July 29, 2006

I wish...

I wish that I could blame this on my child.

Unfortunately, I can not.
I was walking into the kitchen (for some forgotten reason) while shaking my fingernail polish bottle so that I could paint my nails and decide whether I liked the color or not, when it slipped from my hand and broke into pieces on the floor, spreading pink spots all over the floor.
I guess I don't have to decide about the color anymore.

2 comments:

loonigrrl said...

oh no! That's sounds like something I would do! I know for sure that I've done that with perfume . . . and the smell of course ruined any desire I had to ever wear that perfume ever again.

Jennboree said...

Oh man! I hate spilling polish!

Almost as bad as when Bella had thrush and I had to treat her mouth with violet medicine that I decided to shake without the lid on good. It is even WORSE than polish to clean up!