Has it already been ten years since I've graduated from high school?
Apparently so, since my ten year high school reunion is this weekend. Argh.
I want to go for purely evil reasons, and a couple curiosity issues, but we shall see which ones win out this weekend.
I will get to hang out with a few people that I don't usually get to hang out with, though, so maybe that will make up for the whole "showing-people-how-much-weight-I've-gained" thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ahh, the dreaded high school reunion! Mine is next year, but I still haven't decided whether or not I'll go. Hope you have a good time :)
I didn't go and part of me wishes I did after I heard all the gossip later :)
Enjoy! Curiosity is what reunions are all about anyway
Oh, gosh. Full report REQUIRED.
I'm still unsure about my ten-year, so I'll be especially interested to hear how yours goes. Mine isn't until October, though.
so how was it? did you have a good time?
I really did enjoy myself. It was fun to try to remember who people were in high school, and to get together with old friends and laugh at the people that were and still are "the beautiful people."
I don't know if I'll go to any more of them if they have them, but it was at least good to go to one of them.
Post a Comment