My child has learned how to get what he wants... and Daddy hasn't figured out that he knows this yet... should I tell him? Or should I just stand back and watch my child get away with it for a little while longer, only for the sheer humor of it all.
While at a pricey sporting goods store, we happened upon a huge display of John Deere toys and things. While still holding my hand like he was supposed to, my child leaned down and inspected every single little yellow and green toy, oohing and aahing each thing appropriately. And then he did it... "Daddy, I LIKE that blue tractor!" And then we walked away, because we were done looking at everything. A few moments later, Daddy met up with us, one hand behind his back, holding that blue tractor, with the comment that "every little boy needs a tractor... and it's a Ford like my dad's." I just laughed. And they say that little girls can wrap a daddy around a finger... It was priceless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, I think it is pretty much any CHILD can wrap a daddy around their finger!
Bella's perfected the art as well. Sometimes I have to intervene (seriously, MORE ice cream just cuz she bats her eyes?).
Post a Comment