I found out this morning that my babysitter is no longer my babysitter. She has decided to take a job with her uncle that will pay her a WHOLE lot more money, and she'll get to go to school at the same time. She needs to get some higher education, and she needs to see how life is after high school, while her child is off to Pre-K. She doesn't need to sit around and wonder what he's doing all day while sitting at home with other kiddos... even if one of them is mine. I'm happy for her, and at the same time, terrified. Now I have to find a replacement for the best thing that could have ever happened to my child. God directed us to her two years ago, and now I'm asking Him again for guidance in the right direction. We have one recommendation from the sitter, but I'm not completely sold on her yet... I guess tomorrow is an on-the-phone day, calling everyone I know to put some feelers out there. We'll see what I get.
In other news, the student of mine that is like my child had her baby last week, and I got to go see them yesterday. She is absolutely beautiful! The little baby girl looks just like her mom, and she is great! I'm so proud of them both!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
new babies. aw. they are so curly and soft.
new babysitters. aw. they are so scary and stressful.
love you! i know you will find someone great for micheal!
Post a Comment