My sister is sometimes morbid and overly anxious about certain things. One of those things is death. So, it surprises me none that she found a website that will give you a quiz to see when you're going to die. And, being the sweet sister that I am, I decided to take the quiz, too, just to see if I would outlive her.
Turns out I won't.
My sister is about two and a half years younger than I, and she was told that she would die when she was 82. If I am still living, that would make me almost 85.
But, apparently, this very unscientific quiz (with questions that have nothing to do with how long you're going to live) has determined that I won't be around to see that age. Because, this quiz says that:
Sucks to be me, huh?
But, then I started thinking. If I die at 80, then Jonathan will be 83, and I have already seen his Papaw be that old, and I don't know if I could stand to see Jonathan be that old... Papaw is a funny little old man, but I have a feeling that Jonathan will not be so funny.
Also, my little Micheal would be 55, and that would make him an official senior citizen, and then I am pretty sure that he wouldn't need me anymore.
So, I think 80 is a fine age for me, as long as I don't die the day before I turn 81.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Morbid...no...not as bad as you...did you know that at that exact age of your "death", your son with be the same age as our father is today...well this year..so that means, that your son could have 2 spoiled brats and 1 angel, as his grandfather does...odd huh??? Just thought that I would let you know... Oh and dear, I'm 3 1/2 years younger than you, so please don't make me older than I already am! :) Thanks.
this whole post is sad and depressing. nobody is going to die!
Sorry, Melinda, you're right...
You are 3 and a half years younger... I'll fix that math.
Amanda, It was just the math that I was pondering, not the actual event that I was thinking about.
I promise.
Post a Comment