Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Looking Ahead

I don't know about any of the rest of you, but I know that this whole getting sick thing really doesn't appeal to me. Ever since I got pregnant, I have been lucky enough not to have gotten too ill, and thankfully so, since I have been nursing. Then, I get back to school, and I already got sick once this year, and now I feel it coming on again. Not a good thing. My wonderful babysitter called this morning to tell me that her child was ill, so thankfully, my adoring husband was off today and got to keep my angel. But, I am fearing that tomorrow it may be me calling in and not feeling well, and then that will really not be fun. I just hope that my sweet husband doesn't get ill, because there is nothing worse than being the mother of two babies, when only one of them is the one you gave birth to.
Oh well. I'm going to go home and try to get my son to take a nap with me, and then down some vitamins and take some NyQuil tonight to make this sore throat go away. Maybe if the kiddos at school didn't talk so much, I wouldn't have to continuously yell over them. Oh well.
Hope no one else is getting this, it's not fun!

No comments: