I got this off of Amanda's blog, and she got it off of another friend's blog, so now we're passing it around.
But, I thought it was funny anyway...
3 names you go by:
1) Michelle
2) Mrs. Adams
3) Aunt Shell
3 screen names you have:
1. michelleadams
2. myshell
3. micadams1601
3 things you like about yourself:
1. I made it through labor without cussing
2. I can teach high school kids
3. I have a good sense of humor with a fun sarcastic side.
3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. the lingering baby fat in the general pooch region
2. my inability to control the thoughts that come out of my mouth too often
3. Not being a better communicator with the friends that I have
3 things that scare you:
1. something happening to Micheal
2. something happening to Jonathan at work
3. not being around to watch Micheal grow up
3 of your everyday essentials:
1. a good hot shower in the morning
2. at least 4 hours of sleep
3. the mini-pill (don't want anymore babies right now)
3 things you're wearing right now:
1. my black boots
2. my wedding rings
3. a sweater (it's cold in here!)
3 of your favorite bands/artists:
1. George Strait
2. Rascal Flatts
3. Lyle Lovett (goes to my church in Houston)
3 of your favorite songs at present:
1. Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep - Micheal and my nighttime prayers
2. Lyle Lovett - My Own Mind (or something like that)
3. Christmas carols - all year round...
3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. a bra without nursing pads
2. being a better communicator
3. babysitting another baby that's not mine, and then giving them back!
3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. communication
2. dedication
3. truthfulness
2 truths and a lie:
1. I teach high school mathematics, even though I graduated with a degree in elementary education
2. I love getting massages
3. I fell in love with my husband because of his butt.
3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
1. big muscles
2. big beautiful eyes
3. not a hairy butt!
3 things you just can't do:
1. ever smoke anything
2. eat warm/hot fruit anything
3. wait to be an aunt!
3 of your favorite hobbies:
1. playing viola
2. talking with friends
3. reading
3 things you want to do really badly right now:
1. go potty
2. go home and be with the boy(s) (I'm at school)
3. drink a Coke
3 careers you're considering:
1. lifelong learner
2. stay-at-home Mom
3. college professor
3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. Colorado
3. Florida
3 kids names (either boy or girl):
1. Micheal (hehehe)
2. Rebecca
3. Ainsley
3 things you want to do before you die:
1. Have more babies
2. Raise good children that become productive adults
3. See Jonathan as an old man
3 people who have to take this quiz now:
1. Melinda
2. Erin
3. Pinckard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I did it!!! So there...nice to read that you want to be an Aunt...no pressure right!! And what is with this only 4 hours of sleep?? That would not work for me! Bye
Post a Comment