Micheal… my favorite three year old!
- - After going potty, he decided to take off his underwear and only put back on his pants. When he emerged from the bathroom to exclaim his freedom from underwear, his daddy laughed and I asked why he didn’t want to wear underwear. He told me that he “just didn’t want to.” When I told him that normal people wear underwear, his response was:
Well, I’m not normal!
You’re right, kiddo! You’re not normal! You’re extraordinary!
- - After being put to bed, Micheal decided that he needed someone to lay down with him “for just a minute.” Problem was, Daddy had gone to bed already, too, and Mommy was trying to get a crying Rebecca to go to sleep also. We tried to lay down with him for a couple minutes, but Rebecca didn’t want to lie still, and Micheal couldn’t go to sleep without trying to love on his sister. So, we had to get up and let him go to sleep by himself. Micheal didn’t like that idea.
You need to give the baby to Daddy and come lay down with me.
I can’t do that tonight, Micheal, Daddy’s trying to sleep, too, and I’m trying to get you and your sister to sleep.
Well, you need a new baby that doesn’t cry so that you can put her down.
- - Somewhere in the depths of the floorboard of my car, Micheal found an old pair of cheap sunglasses with one of the sides missing.
Who broke my glasses Mommy?
I’m pretty sure that you broke them a long time ago.
When I was a baby?
No, not that long ago, but it was probably when you were smaller.
I think my sister broke it.
And so it begins… blaming the sister. Gotta love siblings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment