Sunday, November 18, 2007

Topics

At our house, there are only three things that people want to talk to me about: Sleep, boobs, and poop.

They ask about how the baby is sleeping.

They ask about how well she eats.

They laugh about how loud her toots are, and hand her back to me, knowing that she just made a nice mess for me to clean up.

Does any of this bother me? Heck no!! I am super excited to have all this excitement in my life again, and I will answer any and all questions about my sweet baby girl all day long!

Just don't try and tell me that I need to try to break her habits before I have to go back to work or that I need to try and make her keep to a schedule a little better, and all that other crap that is well intentioned, but still doesn't need to be said.

I have about three weeks left before I have to go back to work, and I am already dreading the fact that I am going to have to leave her at home and go deal with rugrats at school. The good part is that I have talked to my sub, and they are really ready for me to come back! :) HA! Funny how they were so ready for me to leave, now they want me back! I can see how some mothers never go back to work, but I also know that I like to go to work, so I'll enjoy the time I am paying to take, because I want to soak in every moment that I can!

I am so thankful for my little family. I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. A wonderful husband, a sweet little boy, and an adorable little girl. A job that helps me afford the things I want to give my children, and family members that love my children and provide more love for them than I ever knew possible. I hope your Thanksgiving is full of love and happiness, too!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

we are ready for a VISIT! daniel has totally never even met this little girl! and dillon is well, so strike while the iron is hot! call me. :)

Jennboree said...

OH MY GOSH do I know all about the "well intentioned" crap people constantly spew. At least by the time you have your second child, you can let it roll off your back a little better. Most days, anyway :)

Need more pictures of this sweet baby!!!! POST POST POST!