Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

It has been almost a month since I last posted.... please forgive me!

I went back to school two weeks ago, leaving my baby girl with my mother-in-law for three days one week, and with her daddy the last week before breaking for Christmas. Then, we had family Christmas with his side of the family at our house on Sunday, and we're having Christmas with my family today and tomorrow. We needed an escape from our house.

Ever since June, we've had weekends full with family dealing with Mamaw and Papaw's failing health. We do our part, but it gets suffocating when you think you have a free Friday night before people are coming over, and instead, people show up early. Argh. So much for spending alone time with my husband. If it's not one of the two children needing my time, it's someone else needing my time, and I don't get to spend it with my husband or even by myself.

It's sad when you have to leave your own house to get a little alone time. Heck, leave your own city!

Anyway, I'm not stressing out about the holidays, and neither should you! They're almost over!

And then we all go back to school and back to having family at my house more than I am ready for! Yippee!
By the way... Anyone need any weekend visitors? Next time someone shows up at my house, I'm out of there. They can have the house. I'll escape to somewhere else.

Have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy time with your family... or time apart, whichever makes you happy!

No comments: