Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What does he know?

So, my doctor now says that this baby has dropped a little earlier than we thought, and that I have about a week before we get to welcome this baby into our world. I am a little nervous about all this happening a little earlier than we first thought, but I am starting to get a little bit more excited as the days go on.
I am ready at home, and I am about half a step away from being ready at school. I left today knowing that if I had this baby tonight, I'd be alright and be able to leave my kids in able hands. For a few weeks at least.
Then, I want them back.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!



Just in case if you didn't get my e-cards...or phone call...or whatever else that I may have done today!