Friday, October 26, 2007

IT'S A ...

GIRLY GIRL!!

We named her Rebecca Dawn, she was born on Wednesday, October 24th at 4:44 pm weighing 6 pounds 3 ounces and measuring 19 inches long. After a couple days of really unfun contraction feelings and pain all day long, my doctor and I decided that we would try to induce on Wednesday morning. Not knowing how long we would be in labor, and remembering how late visitors showed up after being in labor with Micheal, we opted not to make phone calls until after the baby was born. Then, thanks to the joy of texting, I opted to text more people than call people, because I was really tired. The only reason I even chose that option was because I had been answering texts all day long of people asking if I had had a baby yet or not. I was even getting phone calls in my room from the day care people! My husband even unplugged the phone at one point, and my mom plugged it back in after she was born.

Then, twenty four hours later, we went home! I stayed in the hospital two days for Micheal, and this time I didn't want to do that. I am much more comfortable at home!

I'll post pictures when I get them off the camera. She is too beautiful to not share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled for you!! A girl in the Adams' household,,,how exciting!!