I have this nagging annoyance, where I will lay in bed and think of my day and have plenty of things that I remember that I could blog about, except that I don't write them down, which means that I don't remember them in the morning. And if I don't remember them in the morning, I can't blog about them. And if I can't blog about them, then I don't have anything to blog about, and then my friends give me a hard time for not blogging more often. Oh well, the circle continues...
So, while sitting here thinking about what I could remember from last night's unwritten drafts, I hear a honking. I know I've said it before, but we don't live in a neighborhood or anything where other people are close to us. We like being in a place where you have to want to be there. So, today I had to have two teeth pulled and two fillings put in, so I'm curled up on the couch still pretty numb from the eye down half of my neck on one side. A honk outside is the last thing I wanted to hear. So, I go to the door and see our mailperson, waiting on me to come out to the car to get my mail. I don't have shoes on, so I had to take off my socks so that I could walk in the wet grass to get the package and mail that she couldn't get out of the car to give me. And the dogs weren't anywhere around, either! Anyway. Done ranting about people that do good things for me.
Hope that your holiday season is full of happiness and laughter! I'll post more when Micheal gives me more fodder for the fire! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment