Micheal loves to sing.
He doesn't get it from his Daddy, I'm pretty sure.
One of his favorite shows is Little Einsteins. They take classical tunes and put words to them. So, my son likes to do the same things. He sings the same songs, with some of the same words, but he likes to change them to be what he's doing right then. Seriously funny.
At school they like to sing songs, also. Most of them are well known nursery rhymes, while some of them I've never heard before.
Here are a few of my new favorites:
A-B-C-D-E-F- Jeek-H-I-J-K-Elmo- P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y-Z. Next time won't you sing with me.
Or, how about this one...
B-I-idgy-O, B-I- idgy-O, B-I-idgy-O, Bingo was his name-Oh!
And don't you dare try to correct him, or sing along with him, because it will only cause him to stop and make him tell you no. Because no one is allowed to sing along with him. This also makes me giggle, but only after I've corrected him about not being rude to Mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment