Isn’t that just the cutest thing? And I made it just for him! (And I made the t-shirt, too.)
My due date is October 31st... Halloween.
Kinda funny, huh?
The cool thing about it is that when my mom was pregnant with me, her due date was Halloween also! But don't ask me what the sex of the baby will be, I have no idea, and I have no interest in finding out, either. We had so much fun with the surprise with Micheal that I can't imagine it any other way again this time.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for y'all You must come and visit me soon. Or maybe I'll have to make the trek to Nac.
i was wonderin' when i was gonna read about your news!
We just heard the heartbeat for the first time this week. It was absolutely amazing! I am officially really excited!
more amazing than the first time? the same? different? i need to KNOW!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Another October baby! woohoo!
It is just as incredible the second time around. Amanda should try it, dontcha think? :)
I can't believe you can wait to find out the gender. That is amazing!
Post a Comment