My child must have been going through menopause all winter long. My child, who in the winter of last year couldn't stand to have his pants legs raised in any way at all, has been reprimanded at home and at school for pulling his pant legs up around his knees. In fact, we have even been asked not to send him to school in pants that would pull up so that they don't even have to deal with it. He pushes his long sleeves up and pulls his pant legs up, and refuses to pull them down unless his life depends on it. In fact, even in the really cold days, we would come home from school and take off our jackets, only to find my son on the floor of the living room, taking off his shoes and socks, then his pants, and then putting his socks and shoes back on again.
How cute is that, walking around with a long sleeve shirt pushed up to his elbows and a pair of socks and shoes on, and nothing else but a pair of Lightning McQueen big boy undies??
Don't worry... I've taken pictures so that I can show them to potential girlfriends as he gets older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't think of a great way to reference this, but I feel it is necessary to bring up a topic about his Daddy. Remember when Jonathan had a little too much to drink, and you asked him if he was "hot"? Maybe warm-blood runs in the family, but I don't think Micheal wears a police radio yet...does he?
Kids are just strange. I know that even more now that I actually HAVE one.
Great blog - found it through Amanda Sue!
Post a Comment