Monday, April 14, 2008

Long Time... No Words!

So, I noticed that the last time I posted it was January. Now it's April. Crap.

I don't know where those months have gone, other than so much faster than I ever thought possible. Rebecca is growing fast, learning to do things very quickly! She's still very little for her age, though, I guess, but we just call her petite. She is perfect no matter what.



Micheal has started baseball, and we practice two nights a week and have games very early on Saturday mornings. If you ask him how his game went, his answer starts with "I didn't whine or cry..." It's a start.




Jonathan has gotten a promotion at work and will start a shift with more regular hours and days at the end of the month.

We lost our beloved Papaw at the beginning of this month. Jonathan's grandfather was a very special man that touched the hearts of many people. He was a true hero, and we will miss him very much.
I know that there's so much more that has gone on that I have wanted to post about, but I'm running out of time again, so I'll try to think of something else again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

All I can say is, "Oh, my goodness! How cute is she??!!"